Universal Studios Singapore

by - 1:27 PM


Yes, I am a Theme Park Junkie :p, I love to visit theme park, DUFAN (Jakarta), USS (Singapore), Sega Republic (Dubai) and my next trip on December, i'm planning to visit Legoland and Hello kitty town in Johor Bahru, Malaysia *yeaaayyyy*. Before I''m going to those places, I simply check to their website and search for ticket promotion. If there isn't promotion on the parks, try to contact your travel agent in your country, perhaps they have one. Actually, I already bought the admission ticket from Legoland Booth in Lego Exhibition that held in Gandaria City (one of the mall in South Jakarta) for 1 Legoland ticket it cost me IDR 288.000 from normal price RM140, approx IDR 448.000 (RM 1=  IDR 3200)What a big discount right? . On my previous trip to Singapore, I also bought Universal Studios Singapore (USS) ticket from travel agent in Indonesia, for Weekday normal price it will cost you S$ 68 for adults and S$ 50 for children, but since I bought the tickets from travel agent, I just paid S$62 approx IDR 452.600 (S$ 1 = IDR 7300).

For those who have not come yet to USS, here you go i'm gonna share some info about it.

This Theme Park is located in Resort World Sentosa in Singapore, the easiest way to reach USS is by using MRT and continue with Sentosa Express that may cost you S$3 for round trip or maybe in case you need another exciting way, why don't you try use Cable Car from HarbourFront.

USS have seven zones to explore, I'm start my day with a clockwise direction from the official map


HOLLYWOOD ZONE :
Hollywood street

from the entrance, We will see a huge street with american style buildings on the side, in Hollywood zone we can find merchandise shops and restaurants. It has one theater attraction named "Pantages Hollywood Theater"

MADAGASCAR ZONE :
 Madagascar: A Crate Adventure

Now let's ride the movie, in this zone we will feel the "jungle-like-theme" just like in Madagascar movie. We can ride Madagascar: A Crate Adventure or King Jullien's Beach Party-Go-Round. Don't forget to visit Madagascar's Merchandise shop, a lot of cute and cool stuff to bring as souvenir here. *headache already*

FAR FAR AWAY ZONE :

Ogre's House

Shrek 4D

Enchanted Airways

We would see a HUGE PALACE that become a place for SHREK 4D attraction just a step away from the entrance to the Far Far Away Zone. If you have children with you, they can also enjoy Donkey Live (next to merchandise shop SHREK) and Magic Potion Spin (inside the Merchandise shop). Dare yourself with Enchanted Airways, a junior coaster with-not-categories-as-junior-coaster I think.

THE LOST WORLD ZONE :


Canopy Flyer

Water world

You can visit Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, It is a river raft in the dark. There also Canopy flyer, Dino Soarin and Amber Rock Climb. Make sure you didn't miss Waterworld the sensational "live" water shoe, bring your rain coat if you want to seat on wet zone

ANCIENT EGYPT ZONE :


Mummy Revenge

Woohooo, this is another cool zone. I love the experience on the Mummy Revenge ride, We ride it twice. Well, if you not brave enough to ride mummy revenge, you can enjoy Treasure Hunters.

SCI-FI CITY ZONE :

Battlestar Galactica


In this zone, I only played Transformers the ride twice, I'm not brave enough to try Battlestar Galactica: Cyclon or Human. I don't ride the Accelerator as well, too afraid of the dizziness. hahahaha

NEW YORK ZONE :


It said that Sesame street "live" show attraction just released in USS, Woowww, at that time I can only found Stage 28 show and the unique building around.

What are you waiting for? let's come and enjoy the ride


Some of the pictures credited to Desy Nurmala and Wenny

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment :)