2013: Unforgettable year

by - 10:00 AM

I love 2013, where there were many "first time" things happened.

February

Family holiday in Singapore for the first time :)

March
I revisited Jogja with college friends, and became a candi hunter


April

I visited Malacca and Kuala lumpur for the first time, previously I visited Malaysia via Johor Bahru.


and I also enjoyed my vacation in Vietnam (it's also my first time there)


June

Another "First time" moment : Holiday in Bangkok


July

In this months, I have opportunity to explore my country, 
Hello Sumatera for the second time and Padang - Bukit tinggi for the first time


September

I experienced National Park for the first time in Baluran National Park


Company outing in Bali (well it was an outing activity out of Java Island for the first time)


November

Solotrip for the first time in Makassar


December

Revisited Singapore and enjoyed Christmas ambiance as Christmas tree hunter


although I have to close this year with packs of medicine around, but I thanked God for everything happened with me within this year.
Never know what 2014 may offer to us, but I believe that everything is going to be good when we have good heart to let go of 2013 and start new year with great faith.

HELLO 2014 NICE TO MEET YOU

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Waaaa banyak jalan2nya! Hihihi.
    Semoga 2014 makin sering geret2 koper ya, Mei.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyahh aminn :)
      selamat jalan2 yah kamuu ;3
      ayo muter2 Vietnam :D

      Delete
  2. Wiiw keren onti! Cakeup blognya. Semoga makin bagus makin rajin nulis dn murah rejeki bs jalan2 terus
    Penang here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without a doubt, that has been an incredible year full of travels for you. From Bangkok to Vietnam - wow, what an awesome experience. Wishing you all the best for 2014 and even more epic journeys to more awesome places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Agness, I hope you will enjoy your time in my country next month :) wait, or next week?

      Delete
  4. Close 2013 with packs of medicine? What happened? :o

    Anyway, have a great and wonderful journey in 2014, Mei! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a recap !
    Cant wait to know more about ur travel plan this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kak :)
      Semoga travel plan sepanjang tahun ini terealisasi semua

      Delete
  6. Selamat tahun baru Mei ^o^ 2014 sepertinya g akan sebanyak 2013 buat travelingku kali ini. Tapi apapun, yang penting tiap tahun ada jalan-jalannya ;) Yaa kannn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kak, hehehehehehe
      Ini juga lagi ngurang-ngurangin, disuruh mama nabung hihihi

      Delete
  7. Waaahh tahun 2013 banyak jalan2nya ^_^
    Semoga tahun 2014 pun sama.
    Ditunggu oleh2 cerita perjalanan lainnya ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aminnn :) iyah semoga perjalanan tahun ini bikin pengalaman bertambah lagi

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)