Legoland Adventure

by - 7:11 PM

*updated April 16th 2013, Now Air Asia have a direct flight from Jakarta, Medan and Surabaya to Johor Bahru* 
*Updated June 5th 2015, Direct flight Jakarta to Johor no longer exist :(( how ever you can get direct flight from Bandung and Yogyakarta to Johor using Airasia*

Remember my last post about USS? and my plan to visit Legoland in Johor Bahru?? yeaaah now finally I visited LEGOLAND *rolling on the floor*

A couple months ago I read an article in joy magazine about "Legoland Theme Park in Malaysia". Is it for real? I don't believe it until I found their official website and announcement that the Park will be open for public on 24th Sept. When I asked my friend who lives in Singapore about the location of this Park, fortunately she knew it a bit and in a blink of eyes I have a plan to visit the Park in December. 

When there's a will there's a way, I really believe it. I don't know How and Why, suddenly I read "Legoland Showcase and Exhibition" held in Gandaria City (one of shopping mall in Jakarta) and I found Legoland Booth that offered special discount for their opening and the tickets valid until the end of this year, such a lucky girl :) and I also asked my friend, Floren to join the trip.

Finally on Dec 2nd I came to the park, and Here is Legoland entrance gate


Legoland Malaysia is located in Nusajaya, Johor near their newest Park "Hello Kitty Town and The BIG club". But since I stayed in KSL resort, it took me around 30 minutes to travel to Legoland by a cab. Well, actually there are a lot of travel agencies in Singapore and Johor that offers "Legoland Packages" include ticket and bus transfer. There's also a Bus Service LG1 from JB sentral to Legoland for RM 4 RM 4,5 (updated Jan 2014) or JPO2 Bus from Johor Premium Outlet (JPO) to Legoland for RM 3.

I cam to visit this theme park on DECEMBER, and heyy IT'S CHRISTMAS MONTH and Legoland built Asia's Tallest Lego Christmas Tree in the Park right in front of the Big Shop

Theme Park Junkie

There are 6 different areas in this park; Lego Technic, Lego Kingdoms, Imagination, Land of Adventure, Lego City and Miniland. I started my trip from Miniland, here are the preview;

The Fullerton Hotel - Miniland

Singapore flyer

Taj Mahal

Tanah Lot

Putra Jaya

Forbidden City - Miniland

I'm a GIANT in MINILAND

And continued our playtime to Land of Adventure where we could find many rides, Lost Kingdom Adventure, Beetle Bounce, Dino Island, and Pharaoh's Revenge

too bad Dino Island was under maintenance

Right after that we went to Imagination Area to go to Observation Tower and Lego Studios (4D Movie), continued by visiting our first roller coaster ride in this park "The Dragon" and got late lunch or better we called it early dinner since it was 5 PM

360 degree Observation Tower

View from observation tower

Yummy food in a cute packaging

and the best ride of the park (my rate) was PROJECT X, it located in Lego Technic area. If you come to this Park, you must ride this. 

Project X - a MUST TRY ride

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment :)