Starbucks Hunt #4 - Bangkok-Pattaya

by - 2:00 PM



Well, I called it cheating. I admitted it. Since I bought all tumblers city in Thailand but actually I just visited two cities (only Bangkok and Pattaya). Yihaaaa my THAILAND city tumblers COMPLETED.



My favorite Starbucks store in Bangkok is located inside Siam Discovery :), I bought "Thailand" tumbler in Siam store, "Chiang mai" & "Phuket" tumblers in Starbucks Royal Garden Plaza-Pattaya, meanwhile "Bangkok" & "Pattaya" tumblers in the Starbucks Airport store.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can show off and say I've been there! I am a big fan of skinny latte which tastes best at Starbucks so I often went there to grab a cup :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, this is the most coffee shops I visited, and cant wait for Sbux red cups this holiday season :))

      Delete
  2. Ah kamu koleksi tumbler, aku koleksi foto aja deh hahaha. Tumbler suka aku bawa ke kantor, tapi selalu ilang alias di ambil paksa ama temen kantor. Dan sejak saat itu males banget bawa2 beginian ke kantor dan males juga beli nya lagi :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahah, bilang dong sama temennya, situ mau? BELI dong BELI hahahahah, kadang beberapa teman juga nitip, waktu ke Vietnam aja aku pulang udah kayak orang mau jualan tumbler :))

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)