Sydney Iconic Landmark Vs Lego

by - 10:59 AM


Do you remember my post about miniland area in Legoland Johor Bahru where I can see some of beautiful Asia iconic landmarks in a form of Lego? I just visited another Lego exhibition here, in Sydney. As a newcomer in this area, I mostly spent my first week on walking tour and I found this exhibition by accident. When I found this museum, I was catching a bus to Kingsford near Philip street and decided to come to this museum the day after. 


Sydney Iconic Landmark Lego exhibition was smaller than I expected and smaller from the previous Lego exhibition I visited in Singapore too. My jaw dropped when I saw the detail of those miniature building. I wish I could bring the right lens to my camera :(. Since I brought my fixed lens, it was nearly impossible to capture the whole miniature in one frame *stupid you Meidi!!*. This great Lego certified professional, Ryan McNaught created all of these miniature. For the Sydney Opera House, I took him 371 hours to complete and used 210,000 bricks.

 I prefer the Lego one, the really Luna Park gate looks so creepy

Sydney Harbour Bridge

 Hey You Sydney Opera House :)











So, what do you think? 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. serius, aku jd penasaran, aku sndiri mampu ga ya bikin miniatur lego bgini :D... perlu ketelatenan dan kesabaran tingkat tinggi soalnya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah aku kalo Lego masih bisa sih kak, kalo Nano block yg kecil banget itu baru mau pingsan hahahah

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)